Eating a bite of anything made out of chocolate and sugar can feel like a taste of heaven – which is why at every celebration there is always something sweet to indulge.But baking for hours is a hassle and you want something small scale to satisfy your cravings.So lets bust out our mugs, trays and few ingredient recipes to save our day!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops
One of the best indulging sweet on-the go recipes ever! Quick, healthy and filling!
- 2-4 Bananas sliced into thirds
- A cup of milk/ dark chocolate chips
- Wax paper
- 6- 12 popsicles
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- After peeling, cut the bananas into thirds & gently push the popsicle into the bottom of each banana piece.
- Lay banana pieces on wax paper & freeze for five minutes
- Mix peanut butter & chocolate chips, then microwave until melted.Proceed to pour the mixture into a tall cup
- Dip each banana piece in the tall cup, put it back on the wax paper & leave it to freeze for 5 hours. Enjoy!
90 Second Nutella Mug Cake
Cake is needed at every occasion, however if it’s a one person celebration like finishing your 10- season netflix show or getting out of bed at five p.m you definitely should go small-scale & make the 90 second nutella filled mug cake like this one!
- ¼ cup of plain flour Optional-
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder -A large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar/ sweetener/ honey – ¼ of chocolate sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of Nutella
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar & baking powder in a bowl. Then add milk & the egg and stir to combine. Pour the batter into a mug ( make sure there is enough space for the cake to rise)
- Add the tbsp of nutella in the middle, then microwave for 90 seconds Then leave to cool for one minute.
- Optional- add a scoop of ice cream & heated chocolate sauce to sizzle it up!
No Bake Oreo Truffles
This is personally one of my favourites, it literally takes seconds to make and tastes like happiness.
- Depending on the quantity of truffles you would produce- 2-6 packets of oreo
- 2-4 kiri cream cheese
- Chocolate sauce or 2 large chocolate bars
- Chop off oreo biscuits using a processor or hands. Set some aside to spray on top of truffles at the end
- With a spoon or hand mash the cream cheese with the smashed oreo.
- Proceed to roll them into small balls, put on a tray and into the freezer for 15 minutes
- Microwave chocolate bars till melted or heat chocolate sauce
- Get the oreo truffles out, dip into chocolate sauce & refrigerate for another 15 minutes, top them off with the rest of mashed oreo and treat yourself!
Cinnamon Roll In a Mug
Cinnabon has long been something we struggle to resist during our 100th attempt at a diet. The solution isn’t resisting it, but creating a healthy and nutritious version which we can enjoy guilt free!
- 32 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Cinnamon Butter:
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Mix the Batter together
- Make the cinnamon butter by mixing butter, cinnamon & honey
- Layer the batter & cinnamon butter in a mug ( leave space for cinnamon roll to rise)
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Add topping of choice cinnamon or glaze.