• eniGma Magazine is the leading English language Arab lifestyle publication for both men and women. It features the region’s top celebrities and power players and is known for its exclusive shoots, news, and interviews.
• eniGma targets the upper echelon of the international Arab community. Its readers are confident, stylish, cultured, and fashionable, and eniGma’s content ref lects their interests.
• eniGma offers the advertiser a powerful and direct tool with no wastage, as it reaches individuals who have a high level of disposable income. Our readers are active and discerning buyers who have the money to match their aspirations and are highly susceptible to powerful advertising images.
• eniGma has an exclusive mailing list in the Middle East and London as well as distribution amongst many of the leading hotel chains and luxury goods stores in the region.
• eniGma has a fully interactive online portal featuring eniGma TV (online video clips of our best cover shoots, interviews, and parties), daily blog, exclusive web features, full interview archives, comprehensive party photos, and much more. In addition, a full electronic version of the magazine is available for download from the site.
• Social Events
From charity events to glitzy parties
• Latest Fashion Trends
From fashion shoots to shopping and beauty pages
• Celebrity Interviews
From international superstars to the Middle East’s hottest talents
From Arab entrepreneurs to travel and restaurant features in both London and the Middle East
• Homes and Interiors
Exclusive coverage of Arab celebrity and high society homes around the world
ENIGMA ON LINE
Enigma online is the Middle East’s ultimate portal for fashion, arts, entertainment, culture, parties, people & places, and news & reviews. And with Enigma TV, we give you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the region’s hottest lifestyle magazine. Enigma’s award-winning, dynamic and interactive website affords clients an additional and creative opportunity to target potential customers in Egypt, the MENA region and around the world.
Enigma online’s daily articles are a fantastic platform to promote your brands. On a weekly basis, we can write articles (and include images) about a particular product or service of your choice. The post is then linked to our social media networks to reach over 21,000 Twitter followers, 100,000 Facebook fans, and 43,000 Instagram followers. The links to these regular posts can also be placed on your Facebook page, enabling your followers to see your news with the added credibility of a recommendation from Enigma Magazine.