We have the best, brightest and boldest talent in the media industry — individuals who produce our world-class content, design innovative products using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value for our business partners.
Advertising Sales Executive
- Execute advertising policies of the organisation
- Discuss possible new accounts to outline new policies or sales promotion campaigns with department heads
- Confer with advertising agencies and or clients to negotiate advertising contract
- Offer advertising space and negotiates around it
- Persuade clients to buy advertising space
- Review rates as well as classifications applicable to various types of advertising
- Conduct business transactions as an agent for advertising accounts
- Get involved in the preparation of special promotional features
Staff Writer :
- Stay up-to- date with the latest news and events.
- Contribute ideas to include in the magazine.
- Arrange for and conduct interviews with key people.
- Carry out research for articles.
- Write any assigned articles for publication.
- Write at least one article per day for the magazine website, in addition to print
- Use different writing styles to suit targeted readers for each article.
- Ensure accuracy of everything written.
- Meet deadlines.
- Ensure that not a single word is published or sent to be put in layout without the
- approval of the senior editor.
- Upload content on the website daily.
- Attend all meetings and abide by consequent changes to company procedures.
- Communicate with all editorial members and all other departments professionally and
Staff writers are expected to fulfill any additional duties or tasks assigned to them by the editor-in-chief or senior editor.