- The Darker Side – With hair and clothing shades getting darker as the nights get longer, so do nail colour trends. Try a dark burgundy or a dark shade of blue like Guerlain’s La Petite Robe Noire in Jagua Ink
2. All that Glitters – There’s no better time to sparkle and shine than the festive season with glitter nail colors. Elevate your manicure with one of OPI’s many glitter nail polish shades.
3. Subtle does the trick – If you aren’t big on going big, then why not try a subtle nail design instead like this metallic geometry on nude nails. And it’s a bonus because metallics are trendy too.
4. 3D Nails – If on the other hand, you like to go all out and make a statement ending, then go as wild as you like with 3D nail designs.
5. Prints – With wild animal prints all over the place, who said they can’t be on your nails too?